Yes, motorcycles in Azeroth. One half of the octopus on a motorbike Druid form is complete! This and many other revelations came to us this week at WoW Insider as the Wrath of the Lich King beta opened up, and all kinds of Death Knight and Northrend news and information came falling out. Here's our most popular posts from the last seven days, with lots of new info about the reason you'll be playing WoW again this winter.
- WotLK Beta patch notes and other news
The Beta is live -- here's all the things expected to change in the next expansion.
- The roads of Azeroth, now with biker gangs
Hadn't heard vehicles are coming to Azeroth? Here's a two-wheeled kind to wake you up.
- Achievements officially announced for Wrath
One more way Blizzard will keep you playing their game.
- Death Knights get new starting zone, Runeforging skill
Information from the beta straight out of the new Death Knight starting zone.
- Death Knights at the Dawn
Huge spoilers here, as Matthew Rossi takes you through the Death Knight lore.
- Wrath beta patch notes: Paladin, part 1
A look at what's happening with plate-wearing healers in Northrend.
- The Colosseum: Quad-boxer achieves #1 arena spot
One person, four characters, one of the top Arena spots in the game. Fair? Read the interview, and then decide for yourself.
- Maps from the Wrath of the Lich King beta
Here's our look at all of the maps available from the expansion so far.
- Wrath beta patch notes: Hunter
What's up with the ranged pet class in the Wrath beta.
- Patch 2.4.3: New Grim Guzzler content
There's a new party in BRD's Grim Guzzler -- we've got the lowdown in pictoral form.