MMO-Champion has posted a list of changes that are seemingly going to go live in the WotLK Beta with the next patch. The official talent calculators have also been updated to reflect the changes.
Here is an overview of some of the major changes on the way:
- Blood: Will of the Necropolis and Frost Aura buffed, and Blood Gorged will affect on melee damage.
- Unholy: Corpse Explosion and Unholy Aura buffed. Improved Corpse Explosion will have a longer effect time until full damage is done.
- Moonkin Form and Force of Nature will have a reduced cooldown. Those spells, in addition to Tree of Life Form, will have set mana costs instead of a percentage of base.
- Balance: Typhoon and Starfall will have increased range, but will also cost significantly more mana.
- Restoration: Flourish will cost less mana (585 to 450), but it will also heal for less (1610 to 672).
- Feral: Primal Tenacity will be changed back to a chance to resist stun and fear effects by 5/10/15%. The range of Faerie Fire is being increased by six yards.
- Hunting Party will be nerfed. It will now have at most, a 60% chance to proc on a critical strike, instead of 100%.
- Arcane: Arcane Impact will be called Spell Impact, and will affect Blast Wave, Fire Blast, Ice Lance, and Cone of Cold, in addition to the current effects on Arcane Explosion and Arcane Blast.
- There will be a new tier 3 talent called Student of the Mind, which will increase spirit by 4/8/12%. Potent Spirit has been removed.
- Arcane Potency will require one point in Presence of Mind instead of five in Arcane Concentration.
- New tier 8 talent called Arcane Flows. It requires one point in Arcane Power, and reduces the cooldown on your Presence of Mind, Arcane Power and Invisibility spells by 30 seconds.
- Netherwind Presence, rather than causing several of your spells to have a chance to grant you an instant spell, will increase spell haste by 2/4/6%.