Our initial plan was to give you excellent readers brand new copies of Atlus' upcoming Persona 4, a desire which those purveyors of quirk deemed noble, but overly contingent on them finishing the game. Sensing our outraged impatience regarding the anticipated RPG's December 9th release, they instead granted us some Persona 3 art books (signed by character designer Shigenori Soejima!) and Persona 4 t-shirts (tagless!). The chance to wear Persona on your person, eh?
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment telling us who your summoned Persona is! It could be anyone or anything from Cthulhu to something infinitely more evil, like TV's Patrick Duffy.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec and sprawling, otherworldly dungeons).
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day (comment more than once and you'll be kept in detention).
- This entry period ends at 7:00pm ET on Friday, August 22nd. We'll randomly select three winners at that time, who will receive a signed art book and t-shirt, valued at $50 (can you really put a value on that signature?). Please check your e-mail!
- For a list of complete rules that you can peruse or shoot in the head, click here.
Update: Entries closed! Keep an eye on your inbox over the next few days!