And you thought the Post-PAX Giveaway fun was over? Well, fellow fanboys, you were sadly mistaken, because today we're kicking off our second PAX swag giveaway which is overflowing with all kinds of gaming goodies. And, just like our first giveaway, this is going to be a two day entry affair where only ONE fanboy will come away with a swag bag-o-awesomeness. What kind of deliciousness? How about a Marty O'Donnell autographed copy of the Halo 3 soundtrack, an autographed GoW2 poster, a RvB signed Halo figure, Art of Dead Space novel, Fallout 3 survival guides and much, much more. Complete entry details, rules, prize breakdown and embiggened photos are listed below. And don't forget to enter today AND tomorrow to increase your winning odds. Post-PAX swag FTW!
- To enter, leave a comment on this post telling us what your greatest accomplishment in gaming is.
- You may leave one comment per calendar day, eastern time. Posters of multiple comments in a single calendar day will be disqualified. We'll accept entries until 5:00PM eastern on Friday, September 12th, 2008. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. This giveaway is open only to residents of the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- On Friday, we'll pick one winner via a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a PAX swag bag consisting of (1) Halo 3 soundtrack autographed by Marty O'Donnell, (1) Halo Grunt action figure signed by members of Red vs. Blue, (1) Gears of War 2 poster autographed by Pete Hayes and Josh Ortega, (1) The Art of Dead Space book, (1) Dead Space comic, (1) Red vs. Blue Trocadero soundtrack ,(1) Halo 3 print autographed by artist Paul Russell, (2) Fallout 3 survival guides, (1) Naruto figure and (2) Legendary game preview manuals, worth $100.
- Complete giveaway rules can be found here.