The 2008 BlizzCon is coming rapidly, and with it, of course, comes exclusive BlizzCon swag. In addition to the goody bag, the BlizzCon store will also be open for business, and Blizzard's previewing the loot you can buy. Among the highlights:
- You may remember that the goody bags will come with either an inflatable Frostmourne or an Inflatable Paladin-in-a-Bubble. Luckily, if you don't get the one you want, you can buy it at the store.
- Alliance and Horde T-shirts
- A talking Pandaren bottle opener.
- The hardcover version of the WoW comic.
- Arthas' Helm.
- A WoTLK cinematic book.
- There will be lots of Diablo 3 and Starcraft II loot as well, including posters, stress balls, and t-shirts.
Check out all the gear at Blizzard's official site, and start planning your budget to buy some stuff. I know I'm planning mine!
[Thanks for the heads up, Nicholas!]