Brewfest is upon us, and for those of you who missed out on the festivities last year, we're rounding up all of the events from the first ever Brewfest 2007, as well as the previews we have for this year.
- Check out the tips and tricks for completing the quests and earning tickets.
- Read up on how players spent their Brewfest last year, including what they purchased with their tickets and what their overall goals were.
- Check out the reader poll that assessed how much of what people wanted out of Brewfest was actually achieved.
- Check out Brewfest, the movie!
- Last year's Brewfest was pretty buggy from launch, and we had the details, including the buggy quests and Dark Iron raids. While some of their fixes worked well, others were patchy, at best.
- The mount system from 2007 that allowed players with enough tickets to purchase a [Swift Brewfest Ram] is gone. This year, the Alliance will have access to rams, while the Horde will get a kodo. Needless to say, people are not pleased by the change.
- A new holiday boss is being implemented, with loot that is definitely worth the effort!
- Check out the Grim Guzzler!