Wrath of the Lich King. It's here. You're ready. At least, you think you're ready. You recall the last time we all went off to a new place to kick some butt, some guy said something about not being prepared, and you don't want to be unprepared. So let's go over all the coverage we've done on the site that might be of interest to you.
Talents and Skills
- The Most Recent Changes - What do your skills and abilities currently do? Here's the skinny.
- Protection - how will the spec perform in Northrend? Pretty dang well, it turns out.
- DPS warriors - If you like to smash things we covered how to go about doing that.
- Skill Mastery covered Damage Shield, Shockwave and Bloodsurge, three new warrior abilities.
- Try out a Prot Grinding Build - 0/8/53 for soloing groups of mobs as well as tanking.
- This Fury/Prot build brings Titan's Grip with a touch of Improved Thunder Clap and Incite for moderate tanking viability and damage.
- Here's a heavy Arms build - substitute your weapon specialization of choice.
Hopefully this will get you started in Northrend. Have fun killing things and taking their stuff!