- Hunter - Yeah, yeah. You're probably just going to go off and tame a Core Hound or something if you haven't already, but there's so much more that's new to the class! Michael Grey is manning the show here, pointing you towards things such as BigRedKitty's previews of the many new pets and pet abilities in Wrath of the Lich King, as well as other new skills. Oh, did you hear a Hunter pet tanked Gruul? It's true.
- Mage - The only thing that really, truly matters when it comes to the Mage class is that you can now polymorph things into Penguins. I suppose there are some other things coming around (like Mirror Image and Arcane Barrage) so you may want to take a look at Eliah Hecht's guide.
- Paladin - The Wrath of the Lich King beta was a wild ride for Paladins as the class rubberbanded in and out of being overpowered or underpowered. Many aspects of the class were changed completely from what they used to be, so if you haven't seen it in action yet, Zach Yonzon will point you in the right direction.
- Priest - Clearly the best class in the game. Clearly. This statement is not at all tainted by the fact that my main is a Priest. Alright, maybe it is, but that doesn't much matter. Priests have had a few major changes such as the removal of racial abilities and the addition of a few of them to our baseline repertoire, and there's also been controversy over the usefulness of talents such as Dispersion and Divine Providence. Interested? Matt Low will take good care of you.
- Rogue - Resident ninja master Chase Christian offers up some leveling tips, insight into new abilities, and dabbles in some of the other changes like scaling poisons. I'm not sure what else there is to say here. I mean, they're rogues. Pointy end of the sword (or dagger) goes into the other guy, right? That's pretty straightforward. Wait, what do you mean Rogues can use maces? Those aren't point at all. That doesn't even make sense. Ugh. I guess I should read Encrypted Text more often.
- Shaman - The grizzly bear in human form, Matthew Rossi, will be your spirit guide. Whether you're Enhancement, Elemental, or Restoration, nothing you can do will ever be as epic as the Shaman who took out an entire raid group solo. With a single spell. There's some other stuff in there, but really, it all pales in comparison.
- Warlock - Zach Yonzon gets tired of all of that Light crap and jumps from Paladin to Warlock, rounding up all you need to know. Did you know DoTs can crit now (sort of)? Did you know the Infernal can be used indoors now? Do you know how Haunt works? If you answered yes to all of those questions, you win a great big bowl of nothing. If you answered no to any of those questions, there's probably some other stuff you don't know. Click the link! Go! Hurry!
- Warrior - Matthew Rossi is back, drooling all over the WoW Insider team as he rants and raves about the sheer awesome that is Titan's Grip. There's plenty of other new things on top of that as well, such as a revamp of the Protection tree, a close look at a few new abilities, and more.
That's all, folks! We hope you find these guides useful, and we can't wait to see you in Northrend! I guess we can't see you if we're not on the same realm, but we'll be there in spirit. The next person that steals the tap on a quest mob from you? Yeah, pretend we're that guy. We hurt you because we love you.