Our friends at PowerMax, who are offering free shipping for orders over $50 (some restrictions apply), are offering a LaCie Rugged and an 8GB 4th-generation iPod nano to our loyal TUAW readers. Well, our not-so-loyal readers are welcome to enter too, I guess.
The LaCie Rugged is a 320GB drive (7200 RPM) sporting FireWire 800 and 400, plus USB 2.0 and a rubber bumper for the klutzes in your life. Compatible with Time Machine, these make a great addition to notebooks or anyone with limited space or a shaky desk. I'm guessing you've already heard of the nano by now, what with its newfangled accelermeter and audio-in capabilities.
I bought a used Macintosh 8500 from PowerMax over a decade ago, and the thing came with full versions of After Effects (version 3.0) and Premiere 4, making the entire bundle worth more than what I would have paid separately. To this day PowerMax carries a wide variety of used Macs, complete with 90-day warranties.
To enter, just leave us a comment saying what you'd do with an extra 320GB of rugged storage in your kit! See the rules below:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter leave a comment telling us what was the last disc you burned.
- The comment must be left before December 15, 11:59PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: LaCie Rugged ($209.50), 8GB 4th-gen iPod nano ($144.88)
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.