Yup, all 'round the globe, economies are taking a hit, and people are losing jobs, houses, investments -- including that news we just heard about Verizon sales reps getting pink slips all over the US of A. So we here at Engadget are committed to trying to counter-attack a little bit of that suffering by handing out a new gadget every day (except for weekends) to lucky readers until we run out of stuff / companies stop sending things. Today we've got a Kodak EasyShare M820 digital photo frame to offer up. Read the rules below (no skimming -- we're omniscient and can tell when you've skimmed) and get commenting!
Special thanks to Kodak for providing the gear!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do, but if you want to share your proposal for "fixing" the world economy, that'd be sweet too.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one Kodak M820 digital photo frame. Approximate value is $180.
- Entries can be submitted until Tuesday, February 10th, 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.