Bubble Bobble Wii, and we certainly hope it isn't terrible. The last Bubble Bobble on Nintendo hardware wasn't so great, but that was back when Taito was licensing its properties out to whomever. We also hope Okiraku Slot Car Racing isn't terrible, if only because a game about slot car racing sounds kind of hilarious. After Family Glide Hockey, we're not holding out too much hope.
- Tactics Ogre (Super Famicom, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points)
- Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes (Mega Drive, 1 player, 700 Wii Points)
- Winning Shot (PC Engine, 1-4 players, 600 Wii Points)
- Okiraku Slot Car Racing (1-2 players, 500 Wii Points)
- Let's Play with Kappa: Kappa and the Three Kittens (1 player, 600 Wii Points)
- Board Warriors (1-4 players, 1,000 Wii Points)
- Bubble Bobble Wii (1-4 players, 800 Wii Points)