I caught this a bit late, but Bornakk wrote into the Service Status forums Wednesday night to provide a list of hotfixes concerning Jewelcrafting, Shamans, Rogues, and Death Knights that have been applied to the live realms:
- Icy Prisms are now unique; they cannot be mailed but can still be traded.
- The Rogue ability Mutilate now does its appropriate damage based on talents.
- Raise Dead now properly detects the presence of Corpse Dust in your inventory.
- The Glyph of Windfury Weapon will not apply additional attack power.
- A Grounding Totem is now properly destroyed even if the grounded spell did not do damage.
- Tremor Totem now properly pulses every 3 seconds.
- Crippling Poison now has a PvP duration of 10 seconds.
- Wound Poison now has a PvP duration of 10 seconds.