It's PTR time in the World of Warcraft, which means we're all checking out the next content patch before any of the changes go live (or are actually finalized). So now's the time for crazy stuff, whether it be testing out brand new bosses, seeing Warriors get a chance to break open Pally shields, or any of the other patch 3.1 lunacy. WoW Insider's got up-to-the-minute news about all of it.
- Full Tier 8 armor sets beginning to emerge
Gallery previews of the soon-to-be hottest armor in the game.
- Ulduar on the Patch 3.1 PTR: The Flame Leviathan
We walk you through the first boss in Ulduar, the game's next new raid instance.
- Ulduar on the Patch 3.1 PTR: Ignis the Furnace Master
Another big bad in the Titan-built Ulduar.
- Patch 3.1 PTR Build 9658 Warrior changes
Warriors can now remove Paladin shields? Yeah, that's a big change.
- Retribution DPS too low
Ghostcrawler comes out and says what Retadins everywhere are already thinking.
- WoW Insider's Guide to Patch 3.1
Everything you need to know about the new patch, all in one place, and updated often.
- Guildwatch: Ok, ready for summon
Because, sometimes, you just need to revel in how petty and childish guild members can be.
- The Queue: Hard mode is Hard
Among the Q&A in our daily column, someone wants to know just how hard Ulduar really is.
- Time is Money: Selling your quest rewards
Our new column on making money fast in-game tells you how to get the most out of quest spoils.
- Shifting Perspectives: Tanks, Wrath, and crushing blows
Even Blizzard enjoyed this great column on how Tanks are handling the damage that gets thrown at them.