Joystiq's sister site WoW.com covers the most popular MMO ever, World of Warcraft, every day of every week. Want to know what's new in Azeroth? Here's our biggest stories from the last seven days.
- Upcoming mount changes
Required levels for mounts are being lowered, as are the costs for each.
- Isle of Conquest details released
Hot new deets on the game's upcoming battleground instance.
- Mountain Dew Battle-bots now live
Mountain Dew released their promotional in-game items -- come and get 'em while they're... bot?
- New zeppelin and portals coming in Patch 3.2
In addition to the mount updates, Blizzard is adding a new zep to ride and a portal straight to Outland. How convenient!
- Yogg Saron and Flame Leviathan nerfed tonight
Two Ulduar bosses get hit with the nerf bat.
- Guildwatch: He's really, really sorry
Drama, downed, and recruiting news from around the realms.
- Ten things WoW players should know from E3
Activision is bigger than ever, the MMO genre is widening, and wow, Star Wars: The Old Republic looks good.
- Addon Spotlight: Essential addons for raid leaders
Our weekly column for UI addons examines some recommended installs for those leading raids.
- Popular scams and how to avoid them
There are scams aplenty in Azeroth, so here's some tips on how to dodge them.
- WoW, Casually: Tips for leveling on a PvP realm
Play on a player vs. player realm but don't want to die that often? Here's how to stay alive.