Joystiq's sister site WoW.com covers every corner of Azeroth, the virtual world that holds the World of Warcraft. Here's a look at ten of our most popular stories from the last week.
- New Halloween masks point to a playable race?
Do new masks found in the game files point to Worgen and Goblin as the two new playable races?
- Blizzard warns against Three Wolf Moon at BlizzCon
A hint at a wolf-like race for the new expansion? Or just a joke about the most awesome t-shirt ever?
- WoW Armory for the iPhone released
Blizzard releases a free Armory app for the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Mining the Armory for Hunter pet statistics
A study of Hunter stats shows some interesting facts about the pets they're choosing.
- Is WoW being run by the B-team?
Has Blizzard moved on from its biggest cash cow?
- Breakfast Topic: Would you play a Worgen or a Goblin?
With the recent speculation about races, we want to know: would you play one?
- Time is Money: Capitalizing on Patch 3.2
How to make some moolah with the brand new patch.
- Why leveling will always be important to WoW
The leveling grind is an important part of any MMO, and our game is no different.
- TurpsterVision: Multiboxing, recruit-a-friend style
Everyone's favorite T shows you how to multibox like a madman.
- Drama Mamas: Of phone calls and slanderers
Have some drama? Let the mamas help.