The Engadget Show is happening again, humans! Today, November 22nd, we'll be bringing that live magic back to the stage as we sit down with Drew Bamford (you can read a bit about him here), director of HTC's Innovation Center (the place where things like the Sense UI are born).
We'll also be joined by Joystiq's Editor-in-chief Chris Grant for a special roundtable discussion focused on gaming, and we'll be demoing a bunch of new holiday titles as well as Spawn Labs' gaming placeshifter!
As a bonus, we've got giveaways for everyone in the audience, plus one of the lucky attendees will walk away with that Modern Warfare 2 Xbox 360 bundle we just got our hands on -- and HTC will be giving away a
The show takes place at the Tishman Auditorium at Parsons The New School for Design. As you may already know, we film live in front of an audience once a month -- but if you can't make it, don't worry. We're bringing the video back home to Engadget (and as a free download here, in the iTunes Store, or the Zune Marketplace) for your viewing pleasure.
The beautiful venue (which you can see in a photo after the break) is located at 66 W. 12th Street between 5th and 6th Aves. Seating is limited and tickets will be handed out on a first-come, first-served basis -- which means if you want to join us in the audience for the show, you'll have to arrive early and be prepared for a little wait.
Here are the facts you need to know about the show:
- The show is graciously sponsored by Nokia, and hosted by Parsons The New School for Design
- The total show length will be around an hour
- The amazing Glomag will be performing live along with visualist Dan Winckler!
- There is no admission fee -- tickets are completely free
- The event is all ages
- The venue seats just over 450 people
- Parsons students are welcomed, and we encourage them to come!
- Tickets will be available for pickup at the Tishman Auditorium at 2PM on the 22nd, and we're strongly encouraging people to get their tickets and not stand in line -- if you have a ticket, you'll have a seat!
- You'll need to hold onto your ticket stub to be eligible for the giveaways
- You cannot pick up tickets for other people -- if you want your friend to get a ticket, bring your friend!
- The show begins at 5PM, and doors will open at 4:30PM
Update: HTC actually surprised us with a brand new Sprint Hero instead of a Droid Eris to give away.