Welcome to Joystiq's "Naughty or Nice" holiday giveaway extravaganza! It's simple: Just follow the instructions below to enter for your chance to win. Ah, but to win what? There's always a catch, isn't there? Each "Naughty or Nice" giveaway features two prizes: a totally sweet bundle of holiday cheer and, um, a lump of coal. Winners are selected randomly, we assure you. Of course, who's to say luck isn't dependent on virtue ... Have you been naughty? Or nice?
Update: The entry period has ended. Congratulations Thomas C.H. and Dennis C.
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post telling us if you've been "naughty" or "nice" this year. (Note: Your response will not affect your chance of winning any of the prizes in this giveaway.)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day.
- This entry period ends at 12:00 pm ET on Tuesday, December 22. We'll randomly select one grand prize winner at that time to receive one copy of Assassin's Creed II, Dragon Age: Origins, FIFA Soccer 10, Forza Motorsport 3, Halo 3: ODST, Left 4 Dead 2, and DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable, plus additional Turntable controller, all for Xbox 360, and a "Live Turns Five" wireless Xbox 360 controller (Total ARV: $568); and one first prize winner to receive Rogue Warrior for Xbox 360 (ARV: $60) -- please check your emails!
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition. For more info on our policy, click here.