[1.Local] ducks past the swinging doors to see what readers have been chatting about in the back room over the past week.
We don't usually pick up comments from Breakfast Topics. It's just too easy, bringing to mind that weird kid who sneaks back to the table to lick leftover maple syrup and powdered sugar off the plates after a sleepover party breakfast. And this BT about what content might tide us over until Cataclysm hits evoked exactly that feeling: an over-abundant, sticky-sweet pool soaking mushy leftovers that seem glued to the plate.
Possum: Some nice solo content to tie up loose ends would be nice. I always felt bad about leaving the BC factions behind so suddenly.
- Hey Consortium guys, hows it going? Sorry I haven't been visiting lately. Oh, have you been keeping all those gems for me? Yeah, I guess you can just sell them or something ...
- I hope the the Mag'har are still doing well, trapped on a world that is slowly dissolving into the Twisting Nether ... But hey, at least Grom Hellscream is gone now, so that's a plus, right?
- Also like to do a shout out for the Netherwing dragonflight. Hope things have improved for you guys since I defeated those Dragonmaw guys for you. I mean, it was a lot of work, but we got there in the end right? I hope you've built some crazy Netherdragon palace of magic and wonder in the Twisting Nether or whatever.
jealouspirate: Obviously, patch 3.3.3 will be "The Argent Afterparty!"
- Gather at the tournament grounds to do even more jousting dailies as a way to look back on the days when we had to do jousting dailies ... Why did we need to learn those skills again?
- PvP content: Since the Lich King is defeated (sort of but not really), the Horde and Alliance have no reason to play nice. Tournament is no longer a Sanctuary. Good luck completing your dailies without getting ganked!
- PvE content: The Black Knight returns! Did you really think your petty tournament could stop an agent of the Scourge?
Possum: ... Hey, wait, why did we have to do all that jousting? YOU MADE ME JOUST FOR NOTHING, BASTARDS! *shakes fist in the air*