Greener Gadgets Conference is going off in New York City on February 25th, and we've got a couple tickets to give away! (We only ask that you don't enter unless you absolutely know you can attend the conference on February 25th, which we'll confirm before awarding the prizes.) In addition to speakers from Autodesk, the MIT Media Lab, the U.S. Green Building Council, Dwell, and Treehugger, the show will feature great keynotes from Yves Behar of Fuseproject, the SF design studio behind the OLPC XO, and Robert Fabricant, vice president of creative for Frog Design. The whole shebang then closes out with the incredibly popular Greener Gadgets Design Competition, which brought us the amazing Tweet-a-Watt last year. Obviously we'll be there, so make sure to say hi if you see us, okay?
We'll be notifying winners on Friday, but if you just want to get some tickets, you can hit the read link and use the registration code "BLOG10" for a $50 discount.
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. Two winners will receive one (1) ticket to the Greener Gadgets Conference. Approximate retail value is $275.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Thursday, February 18, at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.