GDC 2010 yesterday like a horde of....well, Horde. Our intrepid reporters are slaving away with microphones, tape recorders, and keyboards in hand to make sure you get all the latest MMORPG tidbits directly from the folks making the games.
We'll be bringing you a ton of content over the next few days, so fear not if your favorite forthcoming game hasn't received the red carpet treatment. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled throughout the remainder of the week, and in case you missed it, here's a brief rundown of yesterday's coverage.
- Fallen Earth iPhone app demo
- Sword of the New World additions
- Taikodom coming to America
- EA to publish Copernicus' Project Mercury
- Battlestar Galactica MMO revealed
- FFXIV Beta via FFXIII
- DCUO Mass Animation contest