Here at WoW.com, we're on a Daily Quest (which we try to do every day, honest) to bring you interesting, informative and entertaining WoW-related links from around the blogosphere. Is there a story out there we ought to link or a blog we should be following? Just leave us a comment and you may see it here tomorrow! Take a look at the links below, and be sure to check out our WoW Resources Guide for more WoW-related sites.
Another week, another weekend, another round of arenas played on the tournament realms. I finished the 50 games needed for the pet pictured above, did you? Oddly, while I normally stay away from arena PvP due to the fact that I am tremendously ... bad at it, I found the tournament games fun. Sure, I lost slightly more games than I won, but I had a good time doing it, and shouldn't that be the point? Still, I think I'll stick to battlegrounds and leave the arenas to the experts -- and today's Daily Quest has several bloggers chiming in about battlegrounds and PVP:
- Cynwise's Battlefield Manual shares some thoughts on healers and battleground roles.
- Roxton at Great Balls of Fire has an analysis of Arathi Basin and how to win it.
- Gnomeaggedon.net has several helpful tips for Strand of the Ancients.
- Spicytuna gives us a frost mage guide to spell penetration and resilience.
- The Wanted Priest asks the question, is it possible to end-game raid and play competitive PvP simultaneously?