Choose your destiny!
Yes, as we said before, we're giving away one full digital copy of City of Heroes: Going Rogue Complete Collection, which includes City of Heroes, City of Villains, and Going Rogue all in one tidy little package. In addition, 10 more winners will walk away with a Mutant Super Booster pack, which includes some new costume options and costume change animations for heroes and villains.
All you need to do to enter this contest is tell us which side you're on, and why. Are you a hero? Are you a villain? Are you a Praetorian loyalist? Are you a Praetorian revolutionary? There are many moral choices in City of Heroes, and we want to know whom you side with. Flesh out your morality and enter it into the comment box below!
One lucky commenter on this post will be chosen at random to win the coveted copy of Going Rogue. Afterwards we'll choose 10 more winners, who will take home a Mutant Super Booster. Make sure that the email on your commenting profile is accurate, as that's how we'll be contacting you to give you your code! Also, act fast, as we're only collecting entries until Thursday night at 11:59 p.m. EDT!
And, unfortunately, these codes are only good for North American users. Sorry to our international heroes. You are ineligible, but your devotion to the cause is always honored!
- To enter, post a comment on this contest page, telling us where your loyalties lie and why.
- The comment must be left before 11:59 p.m. EDT on Thursday, August 19th.
- You may enter only once.
- Twenty-one winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a code for a digital copy of City of Heroes: Going Rogue Complete Collection. (Actual retail value of game: $39.99.)
- Twenty more winners will receive a code for a City of Heroes Mutant Super Booster. (Actual retail value of booster: $9.99)
- Click here for complete Official Rules. You must be a resident of the US or Canada who is 18 years or older to enter this contest!