A visual recap of the day's articles
Sep 9th 2010 | 43 Articles
T-Mobile G2 comes out from hiding, pre-orders begin later this month
ARM reveals Eagle core as Cortex-A15, capable of quad-core computing at up to 2.5GHz
Pentax's K-r entry-level DSLR looks like a toy
Lessons in Bell Curves: 15-inch laptops still king, despite wealth of portable alternatives
Droid 2 R2-D2 boot animation, live wallpapers leak out at light speed
Nokia Mobile TV Headset acts as a TV antenna for your unreleased Symbian^3 device
Elocity A7 goes up for pre-order on Amazon with Android 2.2, Tegra 2, and a $370 price tag
Woot offers up refurbed Roku HD-XRs for $75 shipped
Firefox 4 Beta 5 brings GPU acceleration for Windows
RIM tries to patent billboards that adjust to roadside traffic
iOS 4.1 jailbreak on the way after bootrom exploit discovery
LaCie embraces USB 3.0 with world's smallest hug, 'world's smallest' HDDs
Is BridgeCo the foundation for 'Made for AirPlay' Apple accessories?
ATI FirePro V9800 runs out of ideas, shoots up with 4GB of GDDR5 and six mini DisplayPorts
Apple backpedaling on some iOS development restrictions, will allow third party tools
iPod nano (2010) splayed open in the name of miniature science
Trapped Chilean miners watch a little soccer via fiber optics
Apple's App Store Review Guidelines: 'we don't need any more fart apps'
Boxee's new browser is built on Webkit and HTML5 ready
Kobo rolls out desktop application for Windows and Mac
Pentax announces customizable cameras, faceplate-swapping RS1000 and Lego-loving NB1000
CE-Oh no he didn't!: Acer founder characterizes Apple as a mutant virus
The Engadget Show returns next Tuesday, September 14th with NASA Chief Technologist Bobby Braun, net neutrality advocate Tim Wu, giveaways, and more!
Sanyo launches Xacti VPC-GH4 full HD camcorder with YouTube, Facebook integration
Microsoft, SRS team up on surround sound for Silverlight, will this finally bring 5.1 to Netflix?
Denon's AVR-4311CI to gain AirPlay compatibility this fall -- that easy, huh?
Microsoft launching Windows Phone 7 on October 11th?
ECTunes adds sound to silent EVs, but only where and when you need it (video)
Sony's PSP Go post-mortem continues, Kaz Hirai concedes 'pricing is perhaps an issue'
iOS 4.1: any problems for you?
Acer Liquid Metal wraps Android 2.2 in aluminum
Samsung i8700 for Windows Phone 7 leaks, puts developer prototype to shame
Featureless avatars help scientists dominate the dancefloor
Debunk: Bing not replacing Google on all Verizon Android devices
HTC Desire HD rendered, looks pretty legit to us -- oh, except for that WinMo UI
FanVision handheld makes NFL nosebleeds far more bearable
HDR video accomplished using dual 5D Mark IIs, is exactly what it sounds like
Intel CEO reveals Google TV launch is this month, explains McAfee purchase
Google Walking Navigation beta and Street View now available for Android
Olympus E-5 leaks point to September 15th launch, familiar design
Qualcomm's CEO confesses: tablets killed the smartbook star
ASUS Windows Phone 7 proto shows up on video
LG does the IPS dance with IPS2062T, IPS226V, IPS236V and IPS231P monitors
- Apple backpedaling on some iOS development restrictions, will allow third party tools
- Apple's App Store Review Guidelines: 'we don't need any more fart apps'
- iOS 4.1: any problems for you?
- CE-Oh no he didn't!: Acer founder characterizes Apple as a mutant virus
- T-Mobile G2 comes out from hiding, pre-orders begin later this month
- Acer Liquid Metal wraps Android 2.2 in aluminum
- Google Walking Navigation beta and Street View now available for Android
- Debunk: Bing not replacing Google on all Verizon Android devices
Other news of Import
- The Engadget Show returns next Tuesday, September 14th with NASA Chief Technologist Bobby Braun, net neutrality advocate Tim Wu, giveaways, and more!
- ASUS Windows Phone 7 proto shows up on video
- ARM reveals Eagle core as Cortex-A15, capable of quad-core computing at up to 2.5GHz
- Microsoft launching Windows Phone 7 on October 11th?
- Samsung i8700 for Windows Phone 7 leaks, puts developer prototype to shame
- Intel CEO reveals Google TV launch is this month, explains McAfee purchase