A visual recap of the day's articles
Sep 20th 2010 | 48 Articles
Flip updates UltraHD and MinoHD, rolls out new Designed for Flip accessories
Einstein brings Newton OS to the iPhone, handwriting recognition and all
HP intros Envy 100 TouchSmart printer, prices Android-powered C510 at $399?
Pixel Qi announces development of 7-inch screen, provides status update
PYNK smart system could make those Kodak print kiosks useful (video)
Napster app arrives on iOS, completes the circle of life
Visualized: NASA's lunar laser light show
Peek 9 is nine times faster than Pronto, adds PeekMaps, weather, Twitter, and Facebook
OnLive WiFi beta goes live for all members, your Ethernet cable sings a sad song
Pentax K-5 brings 16.2MP sensor, 'much faster' AF, and enhanced HDR to midrange DSLR party
Samsung Galaxy Tab feature tour reminds of just how pocketable it isn't (video)
Casio debuts Exilim EX-H20G (with Hybrid GPS) and EX-Z16 point-and-shoots
ComScore: Google's Android surpasses Microsoft in US smartphone market share
Pentax Optio RZ10 point-and-shoot offers 10x optical zoom, plenty of color options
Olympus teases Zuiko-equipped compact camera, leaves us desperate for details
Samsung NX100 hands-on (video)
Lowel McAdam tapped to succeed Verizon head Ivan Seidenberg
HTC said to have placed production order with Pegatron for mythical 'tablet PC'
Samsung NX100 priced at $599+, NX10 gaining i-Function lens support in October
Editorial: Solipskier is ruining my life
fuRo Core bipedal robot can squat with a 100kg payload, puts your puny muscles to shame (video)
Another HTC HD7 leak: mid-October looks like a go, price is €559 without contract
We've live from Photokina 2010!
HP's Photosmart eStation Android tablet hands-on
Casio reveals Exilim EX-Z2300 and EX-ZR10 point-and-shoots, sells HDR hard
Ubuntu prototype uses face recognition to intelligently move UI elements (video)
Engadget's back to school giveaway, part three: win an HP Envy 14 with Beats Audio and much, much more!
VLC Media Player for iPad now available, your video codec worries decidedly lessen
Nokia N8 delayed 'for a few weeks to do some final amends'
BlackBerry Storm3 caught on camera?
RIM files 'SurfBook' trademark in Canada, cyberspace awaits
HP says webOS tablets to be 'similar to the iPad'
Verizon Fivespot mobile hotspot launch materials hitting stores
Talking tree communicates with the world via Facebook and Twitter
Leica introduces M9 'Titanium,' limited to just 500 lucious pieces
Intermec CS40 walks the work / play tightrope, WinMo 6.5 threatens to knock it off
Sony's PlayStation division looking for engineers with Android dev experience
London, New York on track for subway cellular coverage?
Verizon sets up teaser page for 4G service
Leica quietly showcases D-Lux 5, redesigned X1 and rebranded DMC-FZ100
HP and Oracle kiss, make up, agree that Mark's better off with Larry
Microsoft expanding Zune internationally, Zune Pass coming to to UK, France, Italy, and Spain
Mercedes-Benz A-Class E-Cell is an E-lectric limited production vehicle
Samsung Galaxy S Femme bundles sexism in with your smartphone purchase
HTC Lexikon shows up in leaked ROM update: is it the Merge for Verizon?
HP announces TouchSmart 310 and Omni100 all-in-one PCs
Blue announces Mikey for Flip condenser mic
A beautiful timeline of educational gadgets reminds us that the Scantron machine was really awesome
- We've live from Photokina 2010
- Samsung NX100 hands-on (video)
- Leica quietly showcases D-Lux 5, redesigned X1 and rebranded DMC-FZ100
- Leica introduces M9 'Titanium,' limited to just 500 lucious pieces
- Fujifilm intros FinePix X100: 12.3MP APS-C-based camera with Hybrid Viewfinder, loads of gorgeous
- Samsung NX100 priced at $599+, NX10 gaining i-Function lens support in October
- Engadget Podcast 213 - 09.18.2010
- HP's Photosmart eStation Android tablet hands-on
- Editorial: Solipskier is ruining my life
- Entelligence: Putting a spotlight on the invisible
- Switched On: Getting real about a phone that's not (part 1)
- Engadget's back to school giveaway, part three: win an HP Envy 14 with Beats Audio and much, much more!
Other news of import
- Sony's PlayStation division looking for engineers with Android dev experience
- VLC Media Player for iPad now available, your video codec worries decidedly lessen
- Flip updates UltraHD and MinoHD, rolls out new Designed for Flip accessories
- Microsoft expanding Zune internationally, Zune Pass coming to to UK, France, Italy, and Spain
- HP says webOS tablets to be 'similar to the iPad'
- Nokia N8 delayed 'for a few weeks to do some final amends'
- Intel wants to charge $50 to unlock stuff your CPU can already do