Does your feed reader overflow with juicy Apple news? Are you capable of writing crystal-clear copy backed by a deep knowledge of Apple gear and software? TUAW is looking for you!
We're looking for three news bloggers. Here are the specifics:
- You must be over 18. Sorry, no exceptions. It's US law and AOL policy.
- If you live on the East Coast and keep regular business hours, this is probably not going to work for us. We are looking for bloggers on Pacific Time (GMT -7:00), somewhere a few hours ahead of the UK (GMT +2:00, preferably) and Asia (GMT +9:00). Bloggers in those time zones will get bumped to the top of the list (unless you keep very odd hours).
- Fluent English is a prerequisite, but more than that; you must be a master of writing clean copy and understandable headlines, plus you need to grok the use of tags and understand the basics of search optimization.
- While we love switchers, we're not looking for Apple newbies; you need an experienced view of Apple's products and platforms. We're not necessarily looking for hardcore coders or engineers, either; somewhere in the middle is probably best.
- You should have a solid understanding of the news business, be familiar with how articles are picked from the hundreds of potential stories out there, and be willing to accept editorial leadership and guidance on a daily basis.
- Lastly, you must be willing to commit to a regular schedule and post frequently within that schedule. We are looking for dedicated writers with energy, stamina and commitment.
Continue reading for the rest of the details.