Video Game Awards -- if you'll remember, they weren't completely unwatchable last year -- but the recently released list of nominations doesn't exactly fill us with unbridled confidence. Rather, it fills us with confusion juice, as well as a healthy portion of plain ol' anger fluid.
Our hang-ups with the list can best be identified in a fun game we like to call "Really?" We think you can probably pick out the rules to this game yourself -- feel free to play along with the full list of nominees posted after the jump!
- Danica Patrick as Herself in Blur for "Best Performance by Human Female?" Really?
- Emmanuelle Chriqui as The Numbers Lady for "Best Performance by Human Female?" REALLY?
- Take a look at everything in the "Best Song in a Game" category. Really?
- Nathan Fillion as Sergeant Edward Buck in Halo: Reach? We love us some Fillion, but wasn't he in that game for like, a second? By which we mean, really?
- Bear McCreary's musical accompaniment for Dark Void didn't make it into the "Best Original Score" category? Really, guys? Really? This is where we are? As a people?