We said you needed to be on the lookout for a giveaway back when we reviewed Phosphor's latest E Ink wristwatch last month... and, well, here we go! These lovely fashion accessories, which you'll find in today's edition of our Holiday Gift Guide, feature a curved E Ink display capable of showing two time zones of your choice simultaneously -- perfect for the geeky globetrotter. Though we can't guarantee it, we're fairly confident the winners will also receive the admiration of passers-by that happen to observe the watch on their wrists, so this is really a two-for-one sort of prize. Let's do this!
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do.
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you'll be automatically disqualified, etc. (Yes, we have robots that thoroughly check to ensure fairness.)
- If you enter more than once, only activate one comment. This is pretty self explanatory. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so be mad at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. Four winners will receive one Phosphor World Time E Ink watch.
- If you win, we choose which style you receive. Unfortunately, we're unable to take requests. Sorry!
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, November 29, 2010, at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Full rules can be found here.