"Publisher Week" promotion for Nov. 29 – Dec. 3
Beginning today, Direct2Drive (D2D) is rolling out huge discounts for users on games from the industry's leading publishers. Each week, D2D will feature a new top tier publisher -- such as Activision, Ubisoft, 2K and Atari -- granting customers 50-75% off a different title each day. These deals provide a great opportunity for gamers to stock up on the top games of the past couple of years for themselves, or even gift the games to others for the holidays.
For the "Publisher Week" promotion launch, D2D is highlighting 2K Games, the powerhouse behind some of gaming's most iconic franchises. This week's deals break down as follows
* Monday: Civilization 4: The Complete Edition - Control the world as you see fit in Sid Meier's classic for 75% off
* Tuesday: The Stronghold Collection - Take home the entire Stronghold castle sim series for 75% off
* Wednesday: BioShock - Submerge into the game that launched a franchise for 75% off
* Thursday: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition - Get the critically acclaimed and visually stunning shooter hybrid for 50% off
* Friday: BioShock 2 - Revisit the ravaged world of Rapture for 50% off
Also, be sure to check in throughout the week for bonus discounts on great titles from Kalypso Media, including Tropico 3, Grand Ages: Rome Gold Edition and more.
The holiday "Direct2Drive Gives Back" promotion is also in full swing, with 1,344 games granted for free since last Tuesday. Check www.direct2drive.com to learn how 1-in-5 credit card purchases are FREE now through December 31. Customers snagging deals through the publisher week sales qualify for the 1-in-5 promotion as well.