Here are some of our helpful Cataclysm articles to get you started; be sure to keep an eye out for more in the days to come!
- New around here? Learn about Cataclysm and nab some tips and tricks for lowbies from WoW Rookie.
- Remember, you can play Cataclysm at midnight PST on Dec. 7 no matter how or where you buy it!
- Want to turn your character into a goblin or worgen? You're in luck -- race changes to the new races are available on launch night.
- Learn more about rated battlegrounds in this FAQ.
- Ghostcrawler and the design team have some notes about DPS spec design, and changes and notes for tanks, too.
- Coming back after an absence? Check the new system requirements for 4.0.3 and Cataclysm.
- If you're excited to get into heroic dungeons and raids, check this progression chart for the expansion's intended progression.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm will destroy Azeroth as we know it; nothing will be the same! In WoW Insider's Guide to Cataclysm, you can find out everything you need to know about WoW's third expansion (available Dec. 7, 2010), from brand new races to revamped quests and zones. Visit our Cataclysm news category for the most recent posts having to do with the Cataclysm expansion.