PC Beta Details
In order to access the DC Universe Online Beta server, you will need to enter the Beta Key into your Station account by visiting www.dcuniverseonline.com and entering the key code in the box on the Home Page under the call-out "Redeem Your Code." If you do not have a Station account, you will need to create one by going to Station.com and clicking on the "Sign Up" button on the right end of the top navigation bar.
Once you have created a Station account and entered the key above, follow the steps below to obtain the appropriate files. You may download the appropriate installer from here.
To get into the game:
- Enter the web address into your web browser.
- Enter your Station Name and Password and click "Log In."
- Click the "Download" button to start the download of the Beta Software "Patcher."
- When prompted, click "Save." You may save the file to a location of your choosing. The file is called DCUO_Beta_setup.exe.
- Once the download has completed, browse to the location the file was saved to.
- Double click DCUO_Beta_setup.exe to begin installation.
- Select "Install" to install the software or "patcher" to the default directory (recommended).
In order to access the DC Universe Online Beta, you will need to obtain the appropriate files and a Beta Key. You will initiate the download of the beta game files by logging into your PlayStation®Network account and entering the Voucher Code you received using the instructions below:
- Navigate through the PlayStation®3 system XMB to the "PlayStation Network" tab.
- Create a PlayStation Network account (or login using your existing PlayStation Network account).
- Scroll down and select "Account Management"
- Select the "Redeem Codes" icon
- Enter the Voucher Code and then click "OK", then follow the instructions to download