Killzone 3 reviews from front to back and between the lines -- the game's not out until February 22. But here's the secret: The quickest way to an informed opinion is to jump to conclusions, and then just read the comments below them. Got it? Okay ... Jump!
- 1UP (B+): "It's definitely one of the better multiplayer games available on PlayStation 3 and easily one of the best-looking games available to console gamers today."
- Destructoid (10/10): "Killzone 3 is the shooter to beat."
- Eurogamer (8/10): "Killzone 3 is a powerful, impressive game that sets an imposing standard for Sony's 3D, Move-enabled future output; it's just a shame that in doing so, it's lost just a little of what made the series stand out in the first place."
- GameSpot (8.5/10): "Killzone 3 isn't the game it could have been, but when it comes to capturing the madness of larger-than-life planetside battles, few games do it better."
- GameTrailers (9.4/10): "Killzone hasn't forgotten its roots -- it's just improved its fundamentals in every way that matters."
- IGN (8.5/10): "This may not be the best game on the PS3, but it's a fantastic option for shooter fans, and the type of title that non-PS3 owners are sure to envy."