Question: Invisibility and Greater Invisibility say that you're "untargettable". Does that mean that we're not actually invisible anymore?
Answer: No, you still turn invisible, just it has been. It still breaks on damage. You still are completely cleared of threat when you turn invisible (either after 3sec for Invisibility, or instantly for Greater Invisibility).
BTW, Any word on the currently missing Righteous Defense? Are all tanks across the board losing a taunt?
We're currently trying a design where no tanks have AE taunts, other than Mocking Banner (which we intend to be used more as a tool to redirect streams of adds to you).
For Rune of Power if the mage has two already out will we be able to cast another one or do we have to wait till the first one is gone
Casting a third will replace the first. This is similar to how Wild Mushrooms works for druids right now.
By the way, two Runes of Power will not stack.
So does this mean that Poisons will still be on the Spell Crit table? In other words, Agility will still not affect their chance to crit?
No. Poisons crit chance will be based on your melee crit chance.
Qustion: What are the developments for the Cat and Bear versions of Mangle/Swipe/Thrash/etc.?
Answer: Several abilities for Cats and Bears are slightly different depending on Cat or Bear Form. The abilities you're seeing in the talent calculator are the base versions that show up in your spellbook. Here are some additional details about their different effects in each form:
- Mangle: In Cat Form, has no cooldown, costs energy, and generates a combo point. In Bear Form, generates 5 rage, and has a 6 second cooldown, which can also be reset by a proc from Lacerate and now Thrash ticks.
- Swipe: In Cat Form, has no cooldown, and costs energy. In Bear Form, has a 3 second cooldown, and is free.
- Thrash: In Cat Form, has no cooldown, and costs energy. In Bear Form, has a 6 second cooldown, and costs 15 rage.
- Skull Bash: Costs 15 energy or 10 rage, depending on form, and has a 15 second cooldown. The current talent calculator says that it has a 10 second cooldown, but that is a mistake. It is 15 seconds like most other interrupts are now.
- Stampeding Roar: Costs 30 energy or 15 rage, depending on form.
- Faerie Fire: Has a 6 second cooldown when used in Cat or Bear Form.