I have to admit, when I am not testing my death knight, one of the things I have been doing is creating monks of various races to get a feel for whose combat animations look the coolest. Of course, none of them quite face up to pandaren just because they all have the whole issue of being old models, but you get some cool moves. I'm finding I really like Forsaken monks. They almost hearken back to the old ghouls of WCIII that they came from.
Whether you're in the beta or not, you'll want to keep reading. We have all the latest beta news you'll want to know about, as well as class news, opinions, and the rest. Downtime today is from 5 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT, so you should have time to get caught up. Keep reading for more.
Hot news and features
- Patch 4.3.3 is live, and with it, some changes to the customer support UI. We'll show you the ropes.
- Check out the latest patch 4.3 hotfixes for April 17.
- World bosses are coming back with a vengeance in Mists of Pandaria, and Matt has a quick guide to etiquette and expectations for taking them down.
- Chase takes a look at three monk abilities that call back to classic fighting games.
- Rossi offers a beginner's guide to WoW lore.
- Anne offers some advice for dealing with in-game harassment.
- Brian takes a look at what WoW players search for on Google.
- We offer more transmogrification looks based off old Nintendo favorites.
- Rossi wonders if flying mounts caused more harm than good.