As a an Alliance diehard, I admit that I'm not really on board with the whole destroying Theramore thing, but Jaina's new dialogue still makes me pretty happy. I love that we finally have another leader that's speaking truth to power. Watch out, orcs. Jaina's coming for you, and this time it won't be Varian she puts on ice.
If you're not into the Alliance, don't worry -- there's plenty more faction neutral Mists of Pandaria news. Downtime this morning is just a series of rolling restarts at 5 a.m. PDT, but there's a lot of juicy stuff to catch up on, so why not take a few minutes and read on?
Hot news and features
- Head enchants are gone in Mists of Pandaria, and you'll buy your shoulder enchantments from player scribes.
- In Mists of Pandaria, you'll be able to blacklist your least favorite Battlegrounds when you queue for a random Battleground.
- The new core abilities tab in Mists will help you learn how to play your class.
- Forsaken now have a new racial ability that lets them drain health from the enemy.
- Level 90 flight is now available in the beta, and we'll tell you where to get it and how much it costs.