Another round of hotfixes for patch 5.0.5 have arrived, and this time the post is massive. Among the list are a few things we already knew about, such as the changes being made to Justice and Valor point gear and reputation levels. But there are far, far more adjustments and tweaks that have been made to everything from classes to quest objectives.
- Hunters, many beasts out in the world are now properly able to be tamed.
- Paladins, Holy Wrath now deals 100% more damage.
- Druids, the periodic damage of Thrash (Bear) now deals more damage -- 60%, to be precise.
- Apparently captive breeding programs have brought the endangered Briny Clackers and Brineshell Snappers back to sustainable proportions. Who knew?
- The incredibly stylish Umbrella of Chi-Ji has had its stats improved.