Of course, if you don't want to get spoiled until the patch comes out, don't worry, there's still plenty of news to read from the live servers, as well as many class, faction, and rare mob guides to help you tackle the new content. As of this writing, realm maintenance is expected to start at 3 a.m. PDT and last for 8 hours, so you should have time to do some site browsing. Read on for our usual roundup.
Patch 5.1 news and features
- The patch 5.1 PTR is upon us, and we have the patch notes.
- There's a lot of new lore content coming in patch 5.1. If you want to be spoiled, we have links to datamined voice files (including a second post with more of them), as well as new cinematics for each faction.
- There's also new scenarios coming in patch 5.1, and they send us to some unexpected places.
- Cooking bags for storing all your meats and veggies will be coming in patch 5.1.
- Maybe you can't stack stag form anymore, but you'll still get Stackable Stags in patch 5.1.
- Patch 5.1 will bring crowd control notifications to your screen.
- Check out some of the new achievements coming in patch 5.1.
- Darkmoon Faire is getting some new rides and rewards in patch 5.1.