Sometimes, though, the best thing to do is to calmly pick up, dust off, and move on. While the columns we've linked below don't necessarily represent times the Drama Mamas thought moving on was the best or only solution, they do illustrate the tangle of denial many players find themselves in over circumstances that are right there in black and white.
You know it's time to move on when ...
- Your guild condones or even promotes public drama.
- Your guild has no firm rules.
- You're expending emotional energy to tolerate an atmosphere that doesn't fit what you want from a guild.
- You've made it a rule to refuse to group or speak with a guildmate who plays with you frequently.
- You don't actually play with the people in your guild -- and you're lonely.