Happy Tuesday morning, everyone. At first it seemed like all the big news this week was going to happen outside of WoW. Hearthstone got some big news, we learned more about BlizzCon rewards, and we even have a release date for the Warcraft movie.. But Blizzard came through in the 11th hour with a patch 5.4 developer roundtable, delivering lots of insight, tidbits, and even hints of future changes and content. Me, I'm pretty excited to hear about the inventory fixes, and vindicated to hear them admit that melee have it harder in most raid encounters.
If that news isn't your favorite, don't worry, there's a lot of news to go over from the past 7 days. You're sure to find something you like. Downtime today starts at 5 a.m. Pacific time and is slated to last 6 hours, so you have time to catch up. Read on for the latest updates.
Hot news and features
- We've summarized the best news bits from the recent patch 5.4 developer roundtable.
- We have a 5-second guide to the bosses of Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Finder wing two.
- Check out the latest hotfixes for patch 5.2 for October 2, October 3, and October 4.
- We have a guide to getting your Noodle Cart, a new method for getting high-stat food in patch 5.4.
- Blizzard's working on new inventory fixes, including removing heirlooms and various toys and vanity items from player bags.
- EU guild Method has taken the world-first 25-man heroic Garrosh kill. We interviewed some of their raiders about the experience.
- The BlizzCon virtual ticket in-game goodies for 2013 have been revealed, including the new Crusader Murloc pet.