What is The Stream Team?
- a) A group of highly trained professionals dedicated to your personal entertainment.
- b) The group that monitors salmon mating habitats.
- c) The best darn thing next to sliced bread (and a bag of chips, too!).
- a) African or European?
- b) Depends on how many solid gold cars they have on board.
- c) Last week.
9:00 p.m. EDT: Heva Clonia Online -- Beau
Beau is finally jumping into Heva Clonia Online. But will he find just another adorable, grindy game that we've seen way too much of lately or will he find something more refreshing? Tune in and see!
3:00 p.m. EDT: Final Fantasy XIV -- Jasmine
Jasmine grabs her level 50 Scholar and heals through FFXIV's first 8-player dungeon, Castrum Meridianum!
7:00 p.m. EDT: Free Realms -- Larry
Free Realms didn't win Choose My Adventure, but Larry is starting up Family MMO night again anyway. Larry and his eight-year-old son will step once again into the world of SOE's Free Realms. Tune in to follow their madcap adventures.
8:00 p.m. EDT: Defiance -- Beau
There is a lot going on in Defiance lately, from patches to invasions to... you know, shooty stuff. If it's been a while since you have played, this might be a good chance to take a new look!
9:00 p.m. EDT: EverQuest II -- MJ
Forget the Paly and the Fury! Why wait until Tears of Veeshan releases to see the new Channeler class when you can watch MJ on the beta server? That's what we thought, too. So join her as she braves the land of beta to show off the new stuff. Just keep your fingers crossed that the beta server cooperates.
7:00 p.m. EDT: Cube World -- Mike
Mike leaps into the Cube World alpha to find out what's hiding under all those voxels.
8:00 p.m. EDT: The Secret World -- MJ
MJ has a new rocket launcher, so MJ wants to use her rocket launcher! Tune in as she grabs some friends to prowl about the world of mysteries and dives into the next Filth dungeon.
9:00 p.m. & 10:00 p.m. EDT: SWTOR -- Larry
The raid team loves its newest members, but they need gear. So this week, the team is doing 16-man hard-modes: HM Terror from Beyond and HM Scum and Villainy.
10:00 a.m. EDT: Hearthstone -- Richie
Murlocs and mana: two great tastes that taste great together. Not that we've ever eaten murloc before because that's just disgusting. But you know what we mean. The point is, Richie is streaming the Hearthstone beta. Check it out.
7:30 p.m. EDT: Vanguard -- MJ
Telon's dungeons are lonely, so MJ is going to go keep them company! Join in and let's make it a group thing.
9:00 p.m. EDT: Lord of the Rings Online -- MJ
Skirmishes are a fun way to gobble up that bonus XP that Turbine is offering, so MJ is heading back in for another run. She also has a score to settle with that one end boss!
4:00 p.m. EDT: Poptropica -- Beau
Beau is going to show off a really neat kid's browser-based game called Poptropica. If you like bright colors, adventure, and adorable characters, then check out this beginner's guide!
7:00 p.m. EDT: DotA 2 -- Mike
Mike steps into the hard lane and attempts to support a team that is no doubt more talented and more competent than he.
11:30 a.m. EDT: SMITE -- Blake
Blake takes on the Guardians in Lunchtime Livecast #82. Find out if he can "Dominate" his competition.
1:00 p.m. EDT: Neverwinter -- Larry
The audience has spoken, and the Choose My Adventure winner is Neverwinter. Larry steps into the world of Dungeons and Dragons with a vengeance (or maybe bunny slippers). Watch this week's stream to help him design his character and find out which race and class won the vote.
12:00 p.m. EDT: SMITE -- Blake
Lunchtime Livecast #83 gives you the latest scoop on SMITE as Blake gets you the hands-on look on the game's newest gods and features.
Don't you hate when you miss class? Luckily, we took notes for you here, so you can catch up on any and everything you missed!
- Aion: Talking trees? After being accosted by 'shrooms, MJ will believe anything (that her campaign quests tell her, that is).
- DCUO: Questing faster than a speeding bullet, Mike donned a cape to be his super self.
- DDO: Turbine's community specialist joined Beau when he returned to the game.
- EVE Online: Mike attempted to make it through his mining runs unscathed.
- EverQuest II: Memo to MJ -- next time, dive Lavastorm dungeons after getting a flying mount!
- FFXIV: Jasmine got her hands on a bow and started life as an archer.
- Free Realms: Producer Steve George joined Beau for some adventures.
- Guild Wars 2: Richie explored the Halloween festivities.
- Hearthstone: Deck customization was Dylan's focus.
- Lord of the Rings Online: MJ and Jef fought back the forces of evil in skirmishes.
- SMITE: In Lunchtime Livecast #81 Blake battled the Blue Screen of Death and won!
- SWTOR: The raid crew and Larry tried to power through troubles and sneaked in a second round of raiding.
- TERA: Grabbing his shield, Mike ventured off into dungeons.
- The Secret World: Bigger is better in guns, and MJ quested to get herself a rocket launcher.
- World of Battles: Epic battles awaited Beau
- World of Warcraft: Dylan took his Shaman into Wrath dungeons.
Live and learn, right? That's one motto in life. And in this week's highlight, these streamers learn about possibly one of the toughest skirmishes out there the hard way (after already saving Middle-earth once before that).
Pin the quote on the streamer, take two! You've been watching, but what can you really recall? That's all these tests really measure anyway, so regurgitate some of your knowledge right here and let us know who said this infamous line: "I am the lead singer, obviously." Name that streamer!%Poll-85201%
Watching the Massively Stream Team play video games is the next best thing to playing them yourself! Join us every Monday morning for MJ's guide to this week's livestream schedule, classic stream reruns from last week, and all the best outtakes and ephemera.