THQ auction has resulted in the company's assets being distributed among several publishers.
- Developer Volition and the Saints Row franchise, along with the Metro license, have been purchased by Dead Island publisher Deep Silver.
- Relic Games (Warhammer 40K, Company of Heroes) has gone to Sega.
- The South Park game and THQ Montreal have been purchased by Ubisoft.
- Take-Two Interactive has purchased Evolve.
Update 2:Official court documents of THQ bid winners with prices, along with runners-up.
Update: DDinvesting reports THQ auction results:
- $500k Homefront (Crytek)
- $26M for Relic (Sega)
- $2.5M for THQ Montreal (Ubisoft)
- $3.2M for South Park (Ubisoft)
- $11M for Evolve (Take-Two)
- $22.3M for Volition (Koch Media)
- $5.8M for Metro (Koch Media)