Maintenance today is scheduled to start at 5 a.m. PST and last for 6 hours. Luckily, while you wait out the downtime, there's a lot of hot news to catch up on. Read on for the usual roundup.
Hot news and features
- Check our achievement guide for the 2013 Lunar Festival.
- Want to get prepared for patch 5.2? We have some tips for you.
- Thunderforged Items will drop in patch 5.2's normal raids, providing a higher item level and possibly a new reason to raid 25-man style.
- Check out our preview of Lei Shin, the final boss of the patch 5.2 raid. We also have a play by play of the Jin'rokh the Breaker encounter.
- Elder Charms of Good Fortune now stack to 20, but can only be used for patch 5.0 raids. Patch 5.2 raids take a new type of charm.
- New legendary meta gems have made their appearance on the patch 5.2 PTR.
- Blizzard offered some clarification on the upcoming patch 5.2 reputation changes.
- The Dungeon Finder tool will help you choose a faction to champion in patch 5.2.
- The PvP interface is also getting a makeover in patch 5.2.