Maintenance is extra long today, slated to start at 1 a.m. PST and last for 12 hours. While you're waiting through the drought, why not read on? Our usual roundup of all the latest news awaits.
Hot news and features
- You won't lose your valor points after all in patch 5.2.
- You will be able to cross-realm raid patch 5.0 raids in patch 5.2.
- We have a guide to getting those cool new patch 5.2 mounts.
- Patch 5.2 dailies will come in two alternate flavors: PvE or PvP.
- There's some PvP healing changes coming to patch 5.2.
- Those annoying gold bags in LFR raids will have a chance to contain new bonus items in patch 5.2.
- We preview more of the patch 5.2 Throne of Thunder raid bosses. This time, the target is Ji-Kun.
- Strength Polearms are back in patch 5.2, and they're even working on allowing warriors to duel wield them.
- Fishing and leatherworking may be getting revamps (or at least leveling aids), but not in patch 5.2.
- Want to PvP in patch 5.2? We have a guide to get you prepared.
- The Ra-Den encounter will have limited attempts in patch 5.2.
- Alex lays out the problems with valor points in the Mists era.
- Has your guild fallen apart? We have some advice. To start, don't panic.