That said, there's still plenty of cool stuff going on, and we have the usual roundup of all the news from the past 7 days, along with more guides to help you get the most from Patch 5.2's new content. Scheduled maintenance starts at 5:00 a.m. PDT today and is expected to last for 6 hours, so you should have time to get caught up.
Hot news and features
- Check out the latest patch 5.2 hotfixes for March 11, March 12, March 14, March 15.
- There won't be any more 5-man dungeons in Mists, but they will be back for future expansions.
- PvP season 13 has begun.
- If you're delving into the Raid Finder for the new raid, you'll want these 5-second guides to the bosses of the Last Stand of the Zandalari.
- We have a guide to running the new single-player Troves of the Thunder King scenario.
- Blizzard is offering free server moves for select servers until March 21.
- If you're visiting from a different realm, you won't get loot from an Oondasta or Nalak kill.
- Do you hate the CRZ system? It turns out some realms my be exempt from it.
- Want to keep track of your Isle of Thunder tasks? There's an addon for that.
- The Call to Auction podcast recently got a chance to ask some questions of Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street about the economy and professions.
- WoW Archivist suggests 11 great moments in WoW history that should return as scenarios.
- Rossi speculates on the possibility of scaling old raids to max level players.
- Is WoW too easy? Blue poster Draztal disagrees.
- Blizzard may allow you to get off-spec gear in Raid Finder in the future.