Patch 5.3 is here. As you read this, the servers should be down to apply the patch. This means you'll want to use this time get caught up on all the latest patch 5.3 news, which, as always, you can find right here. Start off with our patch 5.3 roundup for an overview of everything. You'll also want to check out our exclusive interview with Lead Systems Designer Greg Ghostcrawler Street. Gamebreaker TV also did an interview with Ghostcrawler and Senior PvP Designer Brian Holinka.
You can also check the roundup below for more of this week's WoW news, from patch 5.3 and elsewhere. Realm maintenance begins at 3 a.m. PDT today and is expected to last 8 hours, so you'll have time.
Hot news and features
- Here's what WoW newbies should know about new patches.
- We have a guide to the lore and story of patch 5.3.
- Patch 5.3 will allow you level mining and herbalism exclusively in Pandaria.
- We have a roundup of patch 5.3's battle pet changes.
- We have a preview of some new patch 5.3 scenarios, including The Secrets of Ragefire and Battle on the High Seas.
- Blizzard has posted some patch 5.3 interviews of their with Tom Chilton.
- Check out the final patch 5.3 PTR note updates for March 14.
- Ghostcrawler outlines some Vengeance changes coming to the patch 5.4 PTR.
- Convert to Raid interviews Blizzard's Lead Encounter Designer Ion Hazzikostas.