Happy Tuesday morning, everyone. Patch 5.3 is out, and we have both a written guide and a video guide to the top 5 things you need to know. Beyond that, of course, we have guides to just about aspect of the new patch that'll tell you what to do to get the most out of it. Our usual roundup of those guides and the rest of the week's news can be found below. Maintenance today is 4 hours, starting at 5 a.m. PDT, so you should have some time.
Hot news and features
- Check out the official patch 5.3 patch notes.
- Check out our roundup of the patch 5.3 PvP changes.
- Read up on the latest patch 5.3 hotfixes for May 21, May 22,
- As with all patches, patch 5.3 has some known issues.
- Epic Scenario rewards are here. Don't lock yourself out of them.
- We have a guide to the new battle pets of patch 5.3.
- The random battleground queue system had to be disabled temporarily due to bugs.
- Blizzard's looking for feedback on some proposed pet battle changes.
- With the new battle pets in Karazhan, there's more reason to run the dungeon than ever. Here's a guide to soloing the Chess event.
- We take a look at farming Lesser Charms of Good Fortune in patch 5.3.
- The one-per-realm restriction for death knights is gone.