Happy Tuesday morning, everyone. Patch 5.4 probably won't be live any time soon, but it's shaping up nicely, and as a result, we have a lot of news from the servers, along with guides to help you get a leg up when the patch does drop.
Downtime today is limited to rolling restarts at 7 a.m. PDT, but it's still a good excuse to take a break and get some knowledge. Read on for all the latest news.
Hot news and features
- Check out the latest patch 5.3 hotfixes for June 24.
- Check out the latest patch 5.4 PTR note updates.
- Patch 5.4 brings with it some major arena changes. There's no more pre-made teams, and now you can group with (and fight) people cross-realm.
- Check out more spoiler-filled sound files from patch 5.4.
- We preview the Dark Shaman, Immerseus, and General Nazgrim, some of the new raid bosses in patch 5.4.
- Engineers get to make a new Sky Golem mount in patch 5.4. It's a flying shredder, and it allows you to pick flowers while still mounted.
- In Patch 5.4, you get to be a crazy cat lady.