got items in game. Congratulations to Rossi, Olivia, and Anne. That said, we don't want to be selfish here, there's plenty of other news that does not involve everyone's favorite website.
For example, just today, Blizzard released new info on the upcoming connected realms feature. There's also a lot of patch 5.4 news to pore through, with multiple updates hitting the PTR this past week. You can read through the roundup below, or even just watch this video of 6 things you should know about the patch. Or do both. Both is good. There's no announced downtime as of this writing, but it never hurts to take some time out to read up.
Hot news and features
- Blizzard has introduced a new animated series called The Burdens of Shaohao. Check out the Prelude, and the first chapter, Doubt.
- The Store button is active on the PTR, and in addition to those experience potions, it's offering charms for sale.
- Check out the latest patch 5.4 patch note updates for July 29 and August 2.
- The latest PTR data files include some possible BoA epics.
- Vengeance got some pretty hefty nerfs on the patch 5.4 PTR.
- The latest patch 5.4 updates are full of raid spoilers, including a confrontation between two major characters and another major story development that we won't spoil for you here. Click on the links if you want to know.