Happy Tuesday morning, everyone. Patch 5.4 is well underway, and Blizzard's been pretty busy. So have we, of course, covering all the hotfixes, writing new guides, and even covering some of the interesting news come out of Blizzard's other games, such as some long-anticipated but somehow still unexpected news about Diablo III's most contentious feature.
Downtime this morning is regulated to a series of rolling restarts at 7 a.m. PDT, but why not take some advice from the monks? Relax, sit back, and meditate on some of the past week's news. We have the usual roundup for you below.
Hot news and features
- Check out the latest patch 5.4 hotfixes for September 16, September 17, September 18, September 19, and September 20.
- Having trouble in the raid finder? We have some 5 second tips for defeating the bosses of the first wing of Siege of Orgrimmar.
- Got a tier token yet? Here's where to find the tier gear vendors for Siege of Orgrimmar.
- Watcher breaks down some recent changes to the heroic Norushen encounter.
- PvP season 14 has begun.
- If you're after that Timeless Isle treasure, we have advice for getting the weekly hard-to-get chests. We also have a guide to finding every single chest on the isle.
- The Siege of Orgrimmar world first race got off to a roaring start.
- Brewfest is here, and we have a guide to the achievements.