Happy Tuesday morning, everyone. Have some chickens to amuse you while we discuss the week's news. With BlizzCon less than a month away, we're hearing more and more news about everyone's favorite gathering. In game, the patch 5.4.1 PTR is upon us, and includes new models for the Crusader Murloc pet and the new hippogryph mount. Alas, it is not the mythical patch 5.5 (which, mind you, may or may not exist at all), but it may bring us closer to said patch.
If neither of those tidbits interest you, fear not. We have plenty of new class guides, lore tidbits, and other guides to keep you busy. Downtime today is limited to rolling restarts at 7 a.m. pacific for most realms, though Black Dragonflight and Skullcrusher will be down from 3 a.m. to 11 a.m. If you're from one of those realms, or just need a break, read on for stuff to keep you occupied.
Hot news and features
- Check out the latest patch 5.4 hotfixes for October 9.
- We show you how to down the bosses of Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Finder wing three with 5 second explanations.
- The BlizzCon online sale is on.
- The official BlizzCon meeting stone will help you find your friends at the con.
- BlizzCon will host the Innkeeper's Invitational for a select group of Hearthstone players.
- The Crowd Chose You, the PvP arena match deciding buff, is gone.
- Black Dragonflight and Skullcrusher are the latest realms to be connected.