The upcoming Reaper of Souls expansion will add a new artisan, known as The Mystic, who is capable of transmogrification and enchanting. Enchanting is similar to WoW's reforging in that it will allow you to reroll a single item property. The Mystic progresses from level 1 to 10 like the Blacksmith and Jeweler.
- Most item properties can be rerolled, but some can't (no details yet).
- You can reroll that one property as many times as you want, but once you choose one you can only reroll that property.
- Before you replace a property, you can see the possible replacements. One of these will be randomly chosen once you complete the enchant.
- If you don't like your rerolled property, you will have the option of reverting it to the item's original property.
- Enchanting costs crafting materials and gold.
- Enchanting an item makes it bound to your account and it can no longer be traded to other players.